Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Burger night


Had to do a quick dinner tonight. My son was trying out for a play at his school. Unfortunately my little guy wasn't chosen. So having hamburgers cheered him up (his fave). In pursuit of using up all my left overs I made potato patties (or pancakes whatever your family calls them) with left over mashed potatoes that I had in the fridge. You just mix the left over mashed taters with one egg, some salt, pepper, garlic powder, and some bread crumbs (all I ever use is the progresso italian ones) then I put them in a skillet that was warmed up with a small drizzel of EVOO and cook until crispy on the one side and flip them. My younger ones aren't crazy about them but my husband and I love them. I've got to get to the grocery store or else tonights dinner might have to be cereal and canned peaches. LOL! I let you know what I put together after hitting the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment