Friday, March 20, 2009

Felt like Asian Take out


I felt like Asian takeout but am trying to cut back on costs just like everyone else. So I got these egg rolls and pad thai dinner mix for our supper tonight. Totally satisfied my craving and it was really tasty! The egg rolls you just pop in the oven, and the pad thai you add chicken, egg, and bean sprouts. My kids were in heaven and my hubby liked it too. Totally affordable alternative if you have the same craving. I got the egg rolls for $2 a box, the pad thai mix was only $2 (I had a coupon), and I only used one boneless skinless chicken breast to make the pad thai. My daughter is with her Mom tonight so if she was here I would have made two boxes of the pad thai dinner and used another chicken breast. But still way below our usual $45 order at the local chines restaurant.

Tomorrow I am making a birthday dinner for my Mother in Law will share with you what I make. Check out my centerpiece I was pretty proud. Used my vanity mirror, candlesticks, roses, and three cognac glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment