Monday, March 23, 2009

Learning to love leftovers.

There was so much food left over from the party on Sat. That last night was leftover night. The carbonara warmed up great. I just put it on low heat in the skillet and added a little bit of milk to it to add some moisture back in. Yum! Total guilty pleasure. Though I love cooking and trying new recipes I am trying to stick to my new years resolution to use all the food I buy. (which means embracing left overs, my grandpa would be so proud) It can be a challenge sometimes, but it saves a ton.

Will get a little more creative later this week I promise. My son is trying out for a play tonight, cross your fingers that he makes it. He is so nervous! Too cute. Might have to be a hamburger night tonight won't be out of the audition til late.

No comments:

Post a Comment